Hi guys. I hope you all are doing great. I was at Khadi Bhandar in Connaught Place recently and bought a couple of things from there. I have always loved rose water and tried different brands. So, this time I bought khadi rosewater.
What it is: Rose water(or gulabjal in hindi) is made from purified water, rose extracts and aloe vera extracts. It is a product of Khadi Natural certified by Department of AYUSH. It comes in a transparent bottle with a tick tack closure. It is secured by a cover on the inside to prevent any leakage of the product. Suitable for all skin types but always do a patch test first. It smells exactly like roses.
Price: 80 INR for 210 ml of product.
Directions: Pour rosewater on a cotton pad and apply over face and neck.
Benefits of Rosewater:
- It is a herbal skin toner.
- It helps maintain the skin’s pH balance.
- It controls excess oil.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin.
- It helps to reduce acne.
- It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- It helps to hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it a refreshed look.
- It helps to cure eczema.
- It can be used as a makeup remover as well.
- It helps in getting a good night’s sleep.
Pros: Natural and affordable Product. Not tested on animals. 100% veg. Soothing fragrance.
Cons: Don’t find any.
Hope you guys like this post 🙂