Hi guys! How are you doing? How has your July been? In this blog post, I’ll be sharing my July favourites.
- Green tea: What do you prefer to drink? Tea or Coffee? I like both the drinks equally. But ever since I have started clean eating, I am more into green tea. Earlier I used to drink Himalaya’s green tea. This time I tried Lipton’s and I must say it’s a good one. Very mild than Himalaya’s. You can buy from here
2. Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel: After watching Rati’s review, I ordered this gel from amazon. It’s packaging is very cute. This under eye gel works well for dark circles. I’ll later post a full review of this under eye gel. You can buy from here
3. Afghani chandbalis: Who doesn’t love junk jewellery. Bought these from Kamla nagar. These are colorful and have ghungaroos attached at the bottom. Good for your ethnic as well as western wear.
4. Portable Charger: I’ve been loving this charger bought from Croma lately. Earlier I used to plug-in my phone into it’s own charger but from the last month I’ve been using this portable charger.
5. JBL earphones: Got these from amazon. These have very nice sound quality. You can buy from here
So, guys these are my July favourites. Hope you guys like this post. Share your favourites in the comment section below. Thankyou so much for reading.