Hello beautiful people! How are you doing? Who else loves makeup like me? I am sure most of you love makeup. In this blog post, I am going to talk about color correcting. Have you heard of color correcting before?
What is color correcting? Color Correcting is a way to hide/correct dark circles, uneven skin tone, discoloration, blemishes, redness, dullness etc. If you have any of these skin problems, then color correcting is for you.
Color Correcting Chart:
- Yellow: Brightens discoloration. Apply on discoloration and blend.
- Green: Cancels Redness. Apply on your acne scars, sunburn etc to cancel redness.
- Lavender: Corrects hyper-pigmentation. Apply on problematic areas and blend.
- Peach/Pink: Cancels blue. Corrects dark circles. Apply underneath your eyes in an upside down triangle and blend.
- Orange: Cancels blue. Corrects extreme dark circles. Apply underneath your eyes in an upside down triangle and blend.
Picture Credits: Google Images.
If you want to try color correction, you can check the following options.
So, guys this is all about color correcting. I hope this will help you. Comment down below if you like this blog post. Thank you so much for reading.