Hi guys! How are you all doing? Nykaa was having their sale and I picked up a few products from there. In this blog post, I’ll be showing you all the products I got in the sale.
1. Maybelline Color Show Blush in the shade peachy sweetie: This is a nice peach color. Perfect for fair to medium skin tones. Click to buy
2. Maybelline Superfresh Compact: This is one of the best drugstore compact. Perfect for daily wear. Click to buy
3. Maybelline Colossal Kajal: I have been using this kajal from a very long time. It gives a deep black color and is smudge proof as well. Click to buy.
4. Maybelline Colossal Liner: This is a nice eyeliner with sketch pen tip. Perfect for daily wear. Click to buy.
5. Lakme Nail Paint in the shade 401 and 404: Lakme makes one of the best nail paints. Bought these in two shades. 401 is a shimmery light brown color while 404 is a red color. Click to buy.
6. Maybelline Color Show Creamy Matte Lipstick in the shade Firecracker Red: This is a red based orange color lipstick . It has creamy matte finish. Doesn’t dry out your lips. Click to buy.
7. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick in the shade Bold Crimson: This is a deep red color lipstick. Again this gives a creamy matte finish. Click to buy.
8. Lakme 9to5 Primer+Matte lipstick in the Fuschia File: This is a gorgeous pink color lipstick. It gives a matte finish. Click to buy.
9. Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette in the shade Rose in the Air: I bought these two eyeshadow palettes from wet n wild. Bought one for myself and one for my cousin. This is a beautiful palette with good combination of shades for all skin tones. Click to buy.
10. Layer’r Wottagirl Body Mist: A friend recommended this to me. This has strong girlish fragrance. Click to buy.
11. Nike Fission EDT: This is my favourite product among the sale. Again my friend recommended this. If you love using perfumes, you must try this. Click to buy.
So, guys these are the products I bought from Nykaa. Which products do you like the most among all? Comment down below. Don’t forget to like and share this post. Thank you so much for reading.