How are you all doing?
Kajal or Eyeliner? Which one do you prefer applying on a daily basis? I absolutely love applying kajal. In this blog post, I’ll be showing you my top five kajals.
1. Maybelline Colossal Kajal: This is by far my favourite kajal. I just love this kajal. It is jet black in color, glides on smoothly, smudge proof and stays on for a very long time. Gives matte finish. I use this one on a daily basis. Click to buy
2. Miss Claire Kajal: Miss Claire products are not easily available. I got mine from Impressions Karol Bagh. This Kajal is jet black in color, smudge proof and long lasting. It has a gel kind of texture. Gives matte finish. Only con is that you need to sharpen it before using. It can be used both as kajal and eyeliner. Click to buy
3. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal: Lakme has a variety of kohls. This one is black in color, smudge proof and waterproof. Gives matte finish. You need at least 2-3 swipes to get perfect black color. Affordable option for college going girls. Click to buy
4. Himalaya Herbals Kajal: My makeup kit is incomplete without herbal products. I started using this kajal in my school. This kajal is super smooth and jet black in color. Gives glossy finish. Click to buy
5. Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal: I got this kajal specially for creating smoky eye look as it has a smudger attached to it. But the smudger is not of good quality. This kajal glides on smoothly, dark black in color, smudge proof and long lasting. Gives matte finish. Only con is that you need to sharpen it before using. Click to buy
So, guys these are my top five kajals. Have you used all of these before? Which one do you like the most? Comment down below.
Don’t forget to like, comment and share this blog post.
Thank you so much for reading.
Follow me on: