Few days back, Mrs. Woods from Mrs. T’s Corner nominated me for Liebster Award. I want to thank Mrs. Woods for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Please visit her blog for inspiring content.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share a few facts about yourself.
3. Answer blogger’s questions.
4. Nominate other bloggers that inspire you.
5. Ask your nominees a few questions.
6. Notify your nominees of their nomination.
Mrs. Wood’s Questions For Me:
1. What country do you live in and for how long? India since my birth.
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about? Positivity quotes.
3. How long have you been blogging and how were you inspired? 2017. To be honest, earlier I didn’t know much about blogging then I came across many blogging websites and found them interesting. Then I thought of starting one.
4. What would be one thing that you would change that you did in your life? Nothing. I think whatever happens in your life teaches you a lesson and you shouldn’t regret it. Rising and falling are part of life but the most important thing is how you deal with it.
5. What is your favorite food to cook? Daal Chawal, Dosa, Sambhar, Chaat. The list is endless. I am a complete foodie. I also run a food blog on Instagram and a Youtube channel.
6. What does love from God mean to you? Selfless.
7. Hot dogs or hamburgers? Nothing but a desi Indian aloo tikki burger or a vada pav.
8. What is your favorite TV show to watch? Riverdale on netflix.
9. What would you be doing if snow came to your city? It would be fun. I will be playing all day and clicking pictures.
10. What are you thankful for? I am thankful for my existence in this world.
Anyone who wants to do this award, please feel free to do. 🙂
Like this post, don’t forget to follow, like, comment and share.
Thank you so much for reading.