How are you all doing?
We all are stuck at home because of COVID-19. It is important to focus on our physical and mental health in these tough times. In this post, I will be sharing five ways to stay healthy while stuck at home.
1. MAKE A TO-DO LIST: It is very important to stay organised and productive. I will advise that you should make a to-do list in the morning everyday and tick off all the completed tasks by the end of the day. It will not only keep you updated about all the things that you need to do but also keep you disciplined.
2. LIMIT THE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA: Social media can be unhealthy for your growth as an individual. For example if you spend long hours on your favorite social media platform doing nothing it will affect your health in the long run. Limit the use of social media according to your daily routine. Write in your diary that you will not spend more than say 1 hour on social media.
3. STOP COMPARING: It is very easy to get distracted from others. But do not compare yourself from others. Comparison is the evil and your biggest enemy. At some point in our lives, we start comparing ourselves with others. For example he/she has 1 million followers, why can’t I have! Or she is a fashionista buying all the luxury products! Please do not COMPARE. We disrespect ourselves by comparing and want to fit in a certain image which we think is socially more acceptable. STOP COMPARING because you are special in your own way.
4. EARLY TO BED EARLY TO RISE: You must have heard this old proverb EARLY TO BED EARLY TO RISE MAKES A MAN HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE. It is absolutely true. If you sleep early then you will automatically wake up early in the morning. Waking up early has many health benefits. You will feel energetic and relaxed the whole day. Plus you will have extra time for other activities.
5. FOLLOW A HEALTHY DIET: It is very important to follow a healthy diet plan. While we are stuck at home, we binge eat many times a day which is not good for health. You can incorporate small changes in your diet. For example if you want to eat a packet of nachos with your favorite carbonated drink. Do not eat from the packet itself, reduce the quantity and put that in a bowl. This will also satisfy your cravings and you will not binge eat the whole packet. Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Practice mindful eating.
So guys these are my five ways to stay healthy while stuck at home. Incorporate these habits in your daily routine and you will definitely see a major change in your life.
Like this post? Don’t forget to follow, like, comment and share this post.
Thank you so much for reading.